American Motorcyclist Association and Zero Motorcycles, the maker of the electric motorcycles, partnered to to fuel excitement and expand membership in the world’s largest motorcycling organization. The AMA Club 1924 and Zero Motorcycles will give a new Zero DSR to one lucky winner selected from
The Zero DSR is an amped-up version of the Zero DS dual sport, delivering 56 percent more torque and 25 percent more power. The Zero DSR boasts 106 ft-lb of torque on demand and a 0-60 mph time of 3.9 seconds. Its custom-tuned Showa suspension and Bosch ABS make it equally at home on pavement or dirt.
Throughout 2016, the AMA will be collaborating with partners to enhance members’ experience at AMA Club 1924 locations, where anyone 18 or older can enter the sweepstakes. AMA Club 1924, named in honor of the AMA’s founding year, is the association’s presence at these events, celebrating the fun of motorcycling, connecting with riders and looking back on the history of motorcycling in America.
The AMA Club 1924 schedule includes:
- Daytona Bike Week, Daytona Beach, FL, March 4-13
- Rolling Thunder in Washington, DC, May 27-30
- Americade in Lake George, NY, June 7-11
- Laconia Motorcycle Week, Laconia, NH, June 11-19
- Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown, PA, June 23-26
- AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days in Lexington, OH, July 8-10
- The Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, SD, Aug. 8-14
- Ray Price Bike Fest in Raleigh, NC, Sept. 23-25
The winner’s name will be selected and announced in October 2016.